GIVE TO GET READY FUNDRAI$ER!
"There is nothing more important than ensuring the personal safety and mental well-being of a child." Terry Boykins, Executive Director
Project Fighting Chance "GIVE TO GET READY" FUNDRAISER is a tax-deductible contribution opportunity for you to help keep our staff working through Summer '21 and help youth get ready to return in-person for the 2021/'22 school year in August and September.
With your tax-deductible contribution Project Fighting Chance can continue its positive impact on youth through summer boxing and enrichment programs to help youth engage in healthy physical fitness and mental wellness after a long Covid-19 pandemic. Your contribution will support:
1) Drinking water container refills
2) Vehicle gas cards for meal deliveries
3) Art supplies and materials
4) Staff assistance
5) Social-emotional mentoring and tutoring
6) Boxing equipment and supplies
7) Upkeep of the beautiful "Youth Tranquility Garden for Mental Wellness"
8) Carpet/flooring replacement for Enrichment room
10) Guitar picks
11) Cleaning supplies & toiletries
12) Safety cones
13) Printer Ink cartridges'
14) Decorative outdoor garden rock
15) Desktop Computer
16) Oscillating/Cooling fans
17) Motivational posters
18) Exterior paint (5 Gallons)
Donate Now! Help youth stay off the streets with a meal to eat as we strive to reduce childhood violence, aggression and trauma TOGETHER!
- Interested in your business becoming a site or program sponsor? Want to be a volunteer in our enrichment classroom? Contact us today.
- Know a youth in need of mental health services? Watch this video.
Continue to stay protected and safe as we go SB STRONG in re-opening our communities and schools.
DONATE TODAY | HELP REDUCE CHILDHOOD VIOLENCE, AGGRESSION AND TRAUMA
"Boxing is what we do. Community is who we are." | 1263 Union Street | San Bernardino CA 92411
Project Fighting Chance a 501 (c)(3) Nonprofit Organization